Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fore!

Ah, the joys of Golf. I think golf is perhaps the most aggrevatingly fun sport that's not running. Well, running is aggrevating for me since I always hurt myself. Dr. H and I went on over to the driving range today to get in a little bit of practice. I'm going up north with the Librarian this weekend and am going to be playing Golf with her family. I had to knock a little bit of the rust off, man, I was pretty rusty.

Today would have been a lot better though had it not been so humid. I was drenched with sweat in like 5 minutes. It was, rather gross. I did manage to make a better showing of myself though. I even hit one of the range marker flags, which was the highlight of my day. I figure if I can play at least that well this weekend, I won't make a total embarassment out of myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was there rust?

p.s. as you threw down the gauntlet, i have returned my attentions to the arcane bloggerstein. please do more stupid stuff that i can write about.

Nick said...

Dude, I can has cheezburger rules. I freaking hate cats and that site makes me laugh all the friggin time. So, fine, if you don't like it, I'll dredge up some of the other conservative blogs I read and you can get a taste of those before you go and work for the man.

By the way, way to start blogging again before I could make fun of you.